Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Level 1 Drenai Priest

So, in my WoW history, I've played a Warrior to 70, two or three mages to about 25, and a druid to 5 (so it became my disenchant alt). One thing I wanted to do was pick a healing class that is the complete opposite of the characters I've played.

Enter: Cynic, Drenai Priest, Nazjatar

Thus far, I've only been able to level it to 3. I got to kill some moths, heal some guy with my racial, and generally do nothing exciting.

As of now, I'm dreading the bag problems I'm bound to encounter. The biggest frustration as a low level character is not having enough space to store everything. Constantly running back and forth between mobs and towns just to sell off vendor trash is very obnoxious. Still, I'm excited about healing in a group. It's something different I've never done before.

What IS exciting was killing Curator and completing the chess event last night. Tonight, it's back to the start and we're hoping to clear to the back door. Another night of funs killing skeletons, ghosts, and the cast from the Wizard of Oz.

No comments: