Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Level 10 Priest

So, Cynic decided to stop hating the world and started leveling a bit more. I've actually come to kinda like the Drenai start area. From what I've seen of the Blood Elf area, I think I like that a bit better, but that's probably because the Blood Elves get to fight mana wraith things that look alot more epic than the standard panthers and deer-ish creatures.

One thing I think the new starting areas do a MUCH better job of is preparing players to do the quests in the real world. Already at level 10, I have:
-used my racial healing ability to save some guy
-killed X things (of 1 to 3 varieties)
-used a given item on X things
-kill the leader of those X things
-pick up X items
-kill X things that (might) drop Y items
-kill X things that (might) drop Y items, then use items on Z other item for effect A
-invade a camp and find items X and Y that they stole
-Follow some totem spirit around, letting me slowfall and swim really friggin fast

Now, I've been TRYING to avoid using www.thottbot.com (a site that has a listing of about any kind of WoW info you can imagine), but I must admit, I've been there several times. In the next day or so, I should be able to make the trek over to the Western continent to rejoin the class for some hardcore VCing.

Oh, and here's me:



















Edit: So, another quest, I disguised myeslf as a tree to spy on a couple guys:

No comments: